WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
PagoNxt is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Location: Munich
PagoNxt (a Santander company) incorporates the most disruptive payment businesses, creating one of the world’s largest private fintech.
We operate in three business areas:
- Merchant Solutions, for merchants and acquirers
- Trade Solutions, for corporates and SMEs
- Consumer Solutions, digital products and services for individuals
This role will be part of our Merchant Solutions team, responsible for building a global, open merchant payment platform to create opportunities for merchants and acquirers worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Platform SRE Engineer, you will operate, support, and continuously improve the platforms that are the foundation for our financial services in a reliable and scalable fashion, allowing us to grow fast and be a global leader in payments.
- Support internal customers and respond to incidents.
- Guarantee the reliability and scalability of our platforms.
- Improve our platforms by applying DevOps and SRE concepts.
- Continuously work on improving the observability of our platforms.
- Develop automation and reduce TOIL.
- Contribute to the architecture design of our platforms.
- Do On-Call shifts.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS
- Good understanding of the DevOps culture and the SRE principles (SLI/SLO, Error Budget, TOIL reduction, etc).
- Complete understanding of concepts like Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management, Containers Orchestration, High Availability, Zero Downtime Deployment, etc.
- Solid experience with Linux Operating Systems administration.
- Strong experience with the DevOps and SRE toolset (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Gitlab source code management, Gitlab CI, Vault, Kubernetes, Public, and Private cloud providers, etc).
- Good programming logic and algorithms knowledge (able to write scripts and automation using at least one language: Python, Golang, Nodejs, Ruby, Rust, etc).
- Strong experience with applications and infrastructure monitoring and observability (e.g., Datadog, ELK stack, Nagios, CheckMK, Splunk, etc).
- Experience with operational support.
- Experience with incident response.
PagoNxt is an autonomous company within Grupo Santander. This brings us the opportunity to work as a fintech with faster processes and a fully digital ecosystem.
Our team members come from very different types of companies, including banks, tech companies, trade companies, startups, and consulting firms.
We believe in the power of diversity in backgrounds, nationality, gender, and more.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR